Enter for your chance to win a personalised hand painted Calvin Klein handbag for you and your Mum, valued at $1,000!
- Fashion Spree “Mother’s Day Competition 2021” (“Promotion”) starts on Wednesday 7th April 2021 and concludes at 11.59pm (AEST) Wednesday 5th May 2021 (“Promotional Period”). Information on how to participate in the Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Gazcorp Pty Ltd ABN 41 001 696 073, trading as Fashion Spree (“Promoter”), located at 5 Viscount Place Liverpool NSW 2170.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and information on prizes which may be mentioned anywhere in messages, advertisements, signs or posters at Fashion Spree or elsewhere which are created by the Promoter (“Promotion Information”) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended or varied by the Promoter at any time in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion without prior notice. Any amendments will be posted on the Promoter’s Website (www.fashionspree.com.au) and it is the responsibility of each person entering the Promotion or using the Website to ensure that they review these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with changes.
- Entry into the Promotion is only open to NSW residents. All Entries will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- How to enter:
- Enter contact details on Survey Monkey questionnaire
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the Entrant. The Promoter does not accept responsibility, is not liable for and is not obliged to accept as entries any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, and communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel, void or invalidate any entries that are not fully completed or otherwise fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter, in its capacity as owners and as a manager of Fashion Spree Liverpool and its employees, the participating retailers and their employees, other retailers in Fashion Spree Liverpool and their employees or contractors and their immediate families of any of the persons and entities set out above and associated agencies of the Promoter and Fashion Spree are eligible to enter this Promotion.
- The prize consists of 2 hand painted Calvin Klein handbags.
The winners of the Competition will be randomly selected. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any malfunction, variation in any of the Prize or the value thereof.
- The winner of the Prizes will be notified by email on Thursday 6th May 2021. The name of the winners will also be published on the Fashion Spree Facebook, Instagram and website within one business day of being selected. The Prize must be collected from Fashion Spree Centre Management Office by Monday 31st May 2021.
- If the Prize, cannot, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, be provided for any reason, then the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter makes no representations, warranties, guarantees or assurances with respect to the Prize.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility to persons, entrants, or winners for fees, costs or charges associated with entering the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of identity or residency at any time and may use any resource available to carry out verification that the Promoter deems appropriate. In the event that suitable proof is not presented where required or the Promoter, in its sole and absolute discretion is not satisfied with any proof that is presented, the Promoter may cancel, void or invalidate any entry form or Prize award.
- The Promoter (including related entities) and its respective officers, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with the Prize. Entrants and Winners in/of the Promotion agree to indemnify the Promoter, its subsidiaries, employees, advisers and agents against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses reasonably or lawfully suffered or incurred by the Promoter by reason of any loss, damage or injury by the Promoter arising out of this Promotion.
- To be eligible to claim the Prize, the Winner agrees to provide information and photographs of themselves for marketing and publicity use and undertakes to comply with the any of the Promoter’s or Prize suppliers’ requirements. The Winner grants the Promoter a non-transferable, sub–licensable, royalty free, worldwide licence to use these photographs in any way that the Promoter wishes.
- The Promoters decision is final and binding on all entrants and the Winner. No person will object to the Promoter’s decision in any way whatsoever and the Promoter will not take responsibility for any substitutions or variations of the Prize.
- Subject to any restrictions imposed by law, in the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent, event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism etc, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion, suspend or cancel the Promotion and recommence it at a date in which the Promoter deems appropriate from the start and on these same Terms and Conditions.
- Subject to any restrictions imposed by law, if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including but not limited to computer failure or viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter may use personal information provided by any person to send publications or other Promotional material. The Promoter may supply the personal information to contractors which assist the Promoter to do this, to organisations which provide special prizes or offers and which are associated with the Promotion and to selected approved organisations which may use it to inform Entrants or Winners about other products, services or events.
- Any Entrants or Winners have a right to access most personal information which the Promoter holds. The Promoter may deny a request for access in some circumstances. If the Promoter does this, it will be required to explain why. If at any time an Entrants or Winners details change or they require access to the personal information, the Promoter may be contacted.