THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION!
Our new look The Grove Liverpool Gift Cards are now redeemable at both Fashion Spree and The Grove Homemaker Centre and are conveniently valid for 3 years.
Gift Cards are available to purchase from Fashion Spree Centre Management office, located next to H&M.
The Gift Card is easy to use and is redeemable at any participating Fashion Spree and The Grove Homemaker Centre store where EFTPOS is available.
You can purchase these in various denominations from $10 to $4,999 and they make the perfect birthday, Christmas or special occasion gift.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Where can I buy a Gift Card?
The Gift Cards are available to purchase from Fashion Spree Centre Management office, located next to H&M.
Please note that a $2.50 administration fee applies upon issue of each Gift Card. For example, if you purchase a gift card to the value of $50, it will cost you $52.50.
Which payments are accepted to purchase a Gift Card?
Credit cards or Debit Visa/Mastercards are the ONLY accepted payment options. No cash or EFTPOS payments will be accepted upon purchase of a Gift Card.
Where can the Gift Cards be used?
The Gift Card can be used at any participating store in Fashion Spree and/or The Grove Homemaker Centre where EFTPOS is available.
How do I use the Gift Card?
- When making your purchase in store at either centre, at the EFTPOS terminal, swipe the Gift Card and select ‘Savings’. (The purchase amount must be equal to or less than the balance on the Gift Card.)
- Enter the PIN number on the back of the Gift Card and press ‘OK’.
How long is the Gift Card valid for?
The Gift Card is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
How can I check the balance on my Gift Card?
Check your Gift Card balance and transaction history by visiting www.egivv.com or calling Customer Care on 1300 764 721.
Please be aware of the Gift Card’s remaining balance before making a purchase. If the total cost of items purchased is greater than the balance of the card, you will be required to make up the difference with another payment method.
Where can I get further assistance?
For any further assistance, please call Customer Care on 1300 764 721.
- The Gift Card should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- The Gift Card is redeemable for products or services at all Fashion Spree and The Grove Homemaker Centre stores where EFTPOS is available.
- The Gift Card may be purchased in various denominations from $10 to $4,999.
- Administration fees; a $2.50 fee applies upon the issuance of each Gift Card.
- Funds may take up to 48 hours to be activated on your Gift Card.
- A Gift Card that is damaged or faulty at time of issue will be replaced at no extra cost; please call Customer Care on 1300 764 721 if you require further assistance.
- The Gift Card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for the payment of credit or retailer accounts, nor used at ATM’s to withdraw cash.
- Individual Fashion Spree and The Grove Homemaker Centre retailers are not required to accept the Gift Card for any purchase under the value of $10.
- The Gift Card is valid for a period of 3 years from the issue date, and must be redeemed before the date of expiry. The Gift Card will be void and cannot be redeemed after the date of expiry. Once expired, the Gift Card cannot be reloaded.
- It is up to the cardholder to use the full value before the date of expiry. Cash/change will not be given for any unused balance. Any unused balance on expiry of the GiftCard will not be refunded or credited.
- Where the cost of any purchase exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference with another payment method.
- The cardholder is liable for all transactions on the Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Fashion Spree or The Grove Homemaker Centre, or any of our employees.
- You can check your card balance at any time by visiting www.egivv.com or calling 1300 764 721.
- Call 1300 764 721 if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card.